This site is currently under construction and should be fully functioning in the near future.
Mr Higgs is a general and upper gastrointestinal surgeon based at the Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital in Cheltenham. Cotswold Surgeon incorporates the:
COTSWOLD GALLSTONE CLINIC
- Specialist management of benign gallstone related diseases such as cholecystitis, biliary colic and common bile duct stones
- Includes investigation of gallbladder microlithiasis with endoscopic ultrasound
- Laparoscopic or minimally invasive treatments
COTSWOLD REFLUX CLINIC
- Investigation and management of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) hiatus hernia and related disease
- Direct Access Suspected Cancer pathway for worrying symptoms with one-stop consultation and endoscopy
COTSWOLD HERNIA CLINIC
- Laparoscopic and open surgical treatment of all hernias of the abdominal wall including inguinal, femoral, umbilical and incisional.
Mr Higgs' specialist practice also includes:
- The investigation and endoscopic/laparoscopic treatment of achalasia
- Investigation and management of Cancers of the oesophagus and stomach including Gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound including fine-needle microcore biopsy and cyst aspiration.
If you would like to make an appointment to see Mr Higgs at Nuffield Health Cheltenham please contact his secretary Angela on (01242) 246526